25 May 2013,
- 27 Jul 2012
- Proxy Forms - Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting to be Held on 10 September 2012
- 27 Jul 2012
- Circulars - Renewal of General Mandates to Issue Shares and Repurchase Shares Extension of General Mandate to Issue Shares Re-election of Directors and Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 03 Aug 2011
- Proxy Forms - Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting to be Held on 5 September 2011
- 03 Aug 2011
- Circulars - Renewal of General Mandates to Issue Shares and Repurchase Shares; Extension of General Mandate to Issue Shares; Re-Election of Directors and Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 26 Aug 2010
- Proxy Forms - Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting to be Held on 28 September 2010
- 18 Oct 2010
- Artini Announces Entering into a LOI Introducing the European Trendy Accessories Distributor “IMAGO” to Mainland China
- 02 Aug 2010
- Artini Announces Annual Results for the 12 Months Ending 31 March 2010 - Revamping the Business Development Blueprint Establishing “Artini Lifesyle” with Large Corporations
- 07 Jul 2010
- Artini To Be the First Fashion Accessories Brand to Cooperate with the China Post Entering into a LOI for Promoting Artini’s Products via China Post Network And a Consignment Agreement for Selling 2010 Asian Games Merchandise
- 19 Apr 2010
- To Produce Gifts for 2010 Shanghai World Expo - Awarded Numerous Manufacturing Orders for Large-scaled International Event in China Strengthening its Position as a Leading Fashion Accessories Brand Operator in China
- 21 Jul 2008
- Annual Results Press Release
- AAFN - ( Provide Chinese Version Only )
- 19 Mar 2013
- 05 Dec 2012
- 04 Dec 2012
- 雅天妮(00789.HK)中途停牌 待發敏感資料
- 29 Nov 2012
- 10 Sep 2012
Artini China Co. Ltd. strives to be the leading fashion accessories brand operator in China. The Group has accumulated over 18 years of experiences in fashion accessories industry. Its core businesses are (1)retail brand management, operation & development, (2)Concurrent Design Manufacturing (“CDM”). Under the Group’s brand portfolio, it had initially launched 2 proprietary brands, Artini targeting the high-end, elegant female consumer segment; Q’ggle which targets a younger generation who are in the pursuit of style; and then brought in world famous licensing brands of NBA, Barbie and Disney blending with Chinese local elements to provide more favorable products and lead the trend...
Mr. TSE Chiu Kwan - Chairman and executive director
Mr. TSE Chiu Kwan, is the co-founder of our Group, and was appointed as chairman of the Board and executive Director. Mr. Tse, co-founded our Group in June 1992, is primarily responsible for our Group’s overall management, strategic planning and business development. He has more than 19 years of experience in the fashion jewellery industry. Mr. Tse is currently the honorary president of the Hong Kong Pearl Association and the Hong Kong Gold & Silver Ornaments Workers & Merchants General Union and the honorary president of the Hong Kong Gemstone Manufacturers’ Association. Mr. Tse has also been awarded as a 中国国际爱国爱港杰出人士奬 (China International Outstanding Person who Loves the Motherland and Hong Kong) jointly by the investment Committee of Outstanding Chinese People for the Celebration Enterpriser Associations, and a 中国企业创新优秀人物 (China Enterprise Award for Creative Businessmen) joinly by 中国市场学会 (China Marketing Association) and 中国企业报社 (the China Enterprise News Agency). Mr. Tse is also a member of the 5th term of the Guangdong Shanwei Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference.
Ms. YIP Ying Kam - Vice Chairman and non-executive Director
Ms. YIP Ying Kam, is the co-founder of our Group, and was appointed as vice chairman of the Board. Ms Yip was re-designated as non-executive director effective from 17 July 2009. Ms Yip, co-founded our Group in June 1992 with Mr. Tse, is primarily responsible for overseeing the corporate development, investment divisions, administration, human resources and information technology of our Group. Ms. Yip has over 18 years of experience in the fashion jewellery industry. Ms. Yip has obtained an Honours Diploma in history from the Hong Kong Baptist College (now known as the Hong Kong Baptist University). After the re-designation as a non-executive Director, she will no longer be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Group.
Mr. LAU Fai Lawrenece - Independent non-executive Director
Mr. LAU Fai Lawrenece, was appointed as independent non-executive Director on 23 April 2008. Mr. Lau has extensive experience in accounting, corporate finance and auditing. He is a practising certified public accountant in Hong Kong and is currently the Group Financial Controller of Founder Holdings Limited and EC-Founder (Holdings) Company Limited, both of which are listed on the main board of the Stock Exchange. Mr. Lau has previously worked in Price Waterhouse Company Limited (now known as PricewaterhouseCoopers) as an accountant from 1994 to 1998. Mr. Lau is a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant in England and Wales and a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in the UK. Mr. Lau graduated from The University of Hong Kong with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and obtained a Master of Corporate Finance from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Mr. FAN William Chung Yue - Independent non-executive Director
Mr. FAN William Chung Yue, was appointed as independent non-executive Director on 23 April 2008. Mr. Fan has been a practicing solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong since 1974. He is currently a consultant of Fan & Fan, Solicitors. Mr. Fan is also a director of Chinney Investments, Limited and a non-executive director of Alltronics Holdings Limited since 1987 and 2005 respectively. Both of these companies are listed on the main board of the Stock Exchange. Mr. Fan graduated from Northwestern University in 1964 with a Degree of Bachelor of Arts and from the University of Edinburgh in 1967 with a Bachelor degree in Laws.
Mr. Lau Yiu Kit - Independent non-executive Director
Mr. Lau Yiu Kit, was appointed as independent non-executive Director on 1 December 2010. Mr. Lau is the sole proprietor and founder of Albert Y.K. Lau & Co., Certified Public Accountants. He is a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong.
- Get an Email Alert
- Subscribe to the latest information
- Listed Date
- 16 May 2008
- Flat B1,1/F,Kaiser Estate,
Ph. 1, 41 Man Yue Street,
- (852）2723 2288
- (852）2330 1682